The Gallatin Room, located on the ground floor with private entry, is named after the Swiss-American, Albert Gallatin, who was Jefferson’s secretary of the treasury.
Decorated with a Swiss theme, this room offers warm cream walls, a king four-poster bed and sitting room nook with private bath. A private entry leads into the sitting room with the bathroom and shower to your left. Located on the other side of the sitting room is the bedroom.
This room has NO whirlpool tub.
Room Amenities include:
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bose radio/CD player
- Fresh flowers
- Robe, slippers, hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- cable TV/DVD
- Bottle of sparkling wine, bottled water and soft drinks in room’s wine fridge
- Heated tiled bathroom floors & towel racks
- Our estate-grown dessert wine & local artisan chocolate turndown
- Farm-fresh breakfast served at tables set for two
Sunday through Thursday $220 per night plus room tax
Weekends are a minimum of two nights. Friday & Saturday nights are $250 plus tax.
Guests enjoy a discounted rate of $125 per person on wine tours should they wish to add to their stay at Monticello Appellation Wine Tours. All tours include:
- Driver/Guide to assist you through your tastings
- Deluxe local cheese, local chocolate and fruit plate
- Chilled bottled water