Perfect for Wine Tasting Weekends in Charlottesville, VA
The Lafayette Room at Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast is named after Jefferson’s friend the Marquis de Lafayette. Decorated in a French country style with sunny yellow walls, king bed, ivory loveseat and view of the vineyard, this room is popular for romantic getaways, anniversaries and honeymoon couples.
NEW FOR 2021 – Completely redecorated with increased seating areas and fresh decor/color scheme! Photos coming soon . . .
The ground-floor private entry crosses the room’s private furnished deck. Inside to the right is a spa nook with whirlpool tub and remote-controlled fireplace. Beyond this is a private bath with shower.
Room Amenities include:
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bose radio/CD player
- Fresh flowers
- Robes, hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Comcast cable Smart TV
- Bottle of sparkling wine, bottled water and soft drinks in room’s wine fridge
- Heated tiled bathroom floors & towel racks
- Our estate-grown dessert wine & local artisan chocolate turndown nightly
- Farm-fresh breakfast served daily at tables set for two
Sunday through Thursday $215 – $260 per night plus room tax
Weekend stays require a two night minimum
Friday and Saturday $230 – $285 per night plus room tax
Wine tours may be added for a discount for our B&B guests at Monticello Appellation Wine Tours. Tours include:
- Driver/Guide to assist you through your tastings
- Deluxe local cheese, local chocolate and fruit plate
- Chilled bottled water