Perfect for Wine Tasting Weekends in Charlottesville, VA
Lafayette Room (formerly the Arcand Room)
The Lafayette Room at Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast is named after Jefferson’s friend the Marquis de Lafayette. Decorated in a French country style with sunny yellow walls, king bed, ivory loveseat and view of the vineyard, this room is popular for romantic getaways, anniversaries and honeymoon couples.
The ground-floor private entry crosses the room’s personal deck. Inside to the right is a spa nook with whirlpool tub and remote-controlled fireplace. Beyond this is a private bath with shower.
Room Amenities include:
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bose radio/CD player
- Fresh flowers
- Robes, hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Smart TV
- Bottle of sparkling wine, bottled water and soft drinks in room’s wine fridge
- Heated tiled bathroom floors & towel racks
- Our estate-grown dessert wine & local artisan chocolate turndown nightly
- Farm-fresh breakfast served daily at tables set for two
Sunday through Thursday room rates are $250 per night plus room tax
Weekend stays at Arcady are a minimum of a two night stay.
Friday and Saturday nights book for $275 per night plus room tax.
Wine tours may be added for a disount for our B&B guests at Monticello Appellation Wine Tours. Tours include:
- Driver/Guide to assist you through your tastings
- Deluxe local cheese, local chocolate and fruit plate
- Chilled bottled water