The Gallatin Room, located on the ground floor with private entry, is named after the Swiss-American, Albert Gallatin, who was Jefferson’s secretary of the treasury.
Decorated with a Swiss theme, this room offers warm cream walls, a king bed and sitting room nook with private bath. A private entry leads into the sitting room with the bathroom and shower to your left. Located on the other side of the sitting room is the bedroom.
This room has NO whirlpool tub.
Room Amenities include:
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bose radio/CD player
- Fresh flowers
- Robe, slippers, hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Comcast cable SMART TV
- Bottle of sparkling wine, bottled water and soft drinks in room’s wine fridge
- Heated tiled bathroom floors & towel racks
- In room port and local artisan chocolate tray, refreshed daily
- Farm-fresh breakfast served at tables set for two
Sunday through Thursday $185 – $230 per night plus room tax
Weekends stays typically require two nights
Friday & Saturday $205 – $260 plus tax.