Welcome to Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast!
Virginia Wine Lover Magazine Winner: Best Bed & Breakfast in VA for a Wine
Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast offers 13 beautiful acres of peace and quiet, only 6.5 miles from the excitement of the downtown pedestrian walking mall of Charlottesville, Virginia. Here, you can hear the pileated woodpecker tapping away in the surrounding forest, wander through our vineyard, watch the deer graze outside your window, and at night really SEE the stars stand out against the evening sky.
Staying true to the definition of the name (Arcady: an ideal rustic paradise), Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast is a Virginia Wine Country B&B, with special amenities created by wine enthusiasts for wine lovers, as well as history buffs. We are conveniently located in a cluster of wineries just over 2 miles from Jefferson’s Monticello, and 1 1/2 miles from Monroe’s Ashlawn-Highland. We pride ourselves in “buying local” as much as we can, and practice green and sustainable habits as much as possible.
Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast is the only B&B in Charlottesville with a working vineyard. We belong to the Virginia Vineyards Association, to acquire advice from Tony Wolf, Professor of Viticulture, and his associates at Virginia Tech. The dessert wine served here is exclusively for our B&B guests (no public tastings or sales) and created by the innkeepers working with a local custom crush winery located about 13 miles away.
Our spacious rooms allow our guests to relax comfortably, even after opening a suitcase, and come equipped with amenities a step above the norm:
- A wine fridge stocked with a bottle of sparkling wine as well as soda and bottled water.
- Evening turndown of dessert wine made from grapes in our vineyard, paired with local artisan chocolate
- Local wine and local cheese social hour from 5-6pm on check-in day
- In room guest controlled air conditioning and heat
- Bathrooms with heated tiled floor and heated towel racks
- Two-person whirlpool tub in every room except the Gallatin, which has a sitting room nook
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- In-room Smart TV’s – snuggle up, pop some popcorn, and catch up on your NETFLIX favorites
- Farm-fresh bountiful wine country breakfasts served at individual tables set for two
- Complimentary snacks – cookies, chocolates, popcorn, fruit.
- Back deck for lounging, watching the wildlife, and enjoying the vineyard
- Walking trails in our forest and vineyard
Click here for “A Walk through the Inn”
We are proud of our Virginia Green designation as an Environmentally Conscious B&B