The Madison Suite is named after American President James Madison, a frequent visitor and collaborator of Thomas Jefferson’s while at nearby Monticello. Decorated in a soothing blue and gray, this is our largest and most grand room.
Newly built in 2017, this 750 square foot suite is accessible via private staircase off our first floor west wing hallway. It sits just below our Mazzei and Baron’s Rooms under an added layer of soundproofing.
Relax in front of the corner gas fireplace or outdoors on a private, ground level deck overlooking our vineyard. This suite features smart TV’s in both the king bed sleeping area above the fireplace (operational late fall – early spring), and in the opposite corner facing the sofa in the expansive sitting room. There are 3 large picture windows for a full panoramic view of the vineyard and grounds.
The oversize bathroom features a walk in cultured marble shower with built in seat. A Bose CD/radio sound system and sleeping area ceiling fan complete this spacious and secluded suite.
Sun – Thurs $265 – $315 plus tax
Fri/Sat $280 – $340 plus tax
Room Amenities include:
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bose radio/CD player
- Fresh flowers
- Robes, hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Comcast cable SMART TVs
- Bottle of sparkling wine, bottled water and soft drinks in room’s wine fridge
- Heated tiled bathroom floors & towel racks
- In room port and local artisan chocolate tray, refreshed daily
- Farm-fresh breakfast served daily at tables set for two