The Mazzei is named after famous Italian Philip Mazzei, who helped Thomas Jefferson plant the first commercial vineyard in America just about a mile from Arcady Vineyard in the general location of what is now Jefferson Vineyards.
Located on the ground floor, the Mazzei is decorated in a Tuscan style with burgundy and gold earth tones and Italian art. This roomy and open layout includes a king bed, whirlpool tub for two, full size sofa, and French doors opening to a large furnished deck overlooking the vineyard.
Entering the room, a private bath with shower is to the right, and further in is a whirlpool tub for two. To the left is the sofa , and straight ahead is the king bed and chest of drawers. Continue past the bed to French doors opening to a balcony overlooking the vineyard of Chambourcin grapes.
Room Amenities include:
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bose radio/CD player
- Fresh flowers
- Robes, hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Comcast cable SMART TV
- Bottle of sparkling wine, bottled water and soft drinks in room’s wine fridge
- Heated tiled bathroom floors & towel racks
- In room port and local artisan chocolate tray, refreshed daily
- Farm-fresh breakfast served daily at tables set for two
Sunday through Thursday $215 – $250 per night plus room tax.
Weekends require a two night stay.
Friday and Saturday books for $230 – $275 per night plus room tax.