Elopement Package at Arcady Vineyard B&B
Charlottesville is one of the most popular destination wedding locations in the mid-atlantic region of the United States. So much so that there is now an upscale magazine dedicated to our Wine Country Weddings. But along with the beautiful vineyard settings, professional photographers and gourmet meals comes a very high price.
Not only do our 14 scenic acres make for a beautiful backdrop, but we can pretty much guarantee that we have the most affordable vineyard elopement package in Charlottesville! Elopements are strictly for the two of you – we can accommodate adult guests that also chose to stay at Arcady Vineyard. We do not provide or permit outside catering but can recommend several excellent restaurants with private rooms should you decide to extend the celebration.
Arcady Vineyard Elopement Package – Sunday through Thursday for $900 includes:
- Popular area Officiant to conduct a ceremony that will be personalized to you. Ceremony can be conducted between noon and 3:00 p.m. in our vineyard, back deck or the tasting room. Other days/times can be arranged with enough advance notice, during slower seasons and depending on availability.
- Give us a color and we’ll create your custom bouquet(s) and/or boutonnière(s) from in-season flowers.
- Your wedding cake is a 6 inch vanilla sponge cake with Bavarian cream and marzipan icing, personalized with a grape cluster and first names of the married couple. Prefer something else? Just let us know as we work with a wonderful local bakery.
- A split of the best Virginia sparkling wine for your first toast as newlyweds!
- Professional photography throughout with photos provided to you electronically. Or, you may chose your own photographer as this couple did.
Please note: A guest room of your choice must be reserved to take advantage of this package. For one night stays, the early check in option (1:00 p.m. for $40) must be selected so that your ceremony can be conducted during the noon – 3:00 p.m. window).